Bridge:19 mm | Temple:122 mm | Width: 60 mm
Wiley X Kingpin Configurations:
- Polarized Venice Gold Mirror Lens/Matte Black Frame
- Captivate Polarized Green Mirror Lens/Matte Graphite Frame
- Captivate Polarized Blue Mirror Lens/Matte Graphite Frame
- Captivate Polarized Bronze Mirror/Matte Black Frame
- Lightweight frame
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1 industrial standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact protection.
- 100% UVA/UVB protection with distortion free clarity
Includes the Following:
- Black Zippered Clamshell Case
- Cleaning Cloth with Wiley X Logo
- Leash Cord with Rubber Grips
- Polarized Venice Gold Mirror Lens
Base Tint: Amber / Light Transmission 12% / FILTER 8 Lens*
Amber base lens is great for sunny conditions. Polarized version is ideal for fishing in shallow water and target shooting.
- Captivate Polarized Green Mirror Lens
Base Tint: Copper / Light Transmission: 12% / Captivate Lens**
Hi-contrast tint enhances clarity in blue colors and differentiating green/browns. Provides enhanced sight while fishing on flats, rivers, and streams.
- Captivate Polarized Blue Mirror Lens
Base Tint: Grey / Light Transmission 10%. / Captivate Lens**
Cuts glare from severe sunlight and excels in uncovered environments that are typically associated with saltwater fishing.
- Captivate Polarized Bronze Mirror Lens
Base Tint: Copper / Light Transmission: 15% / Captivate Lens**
Cuts down glare making it perfect for sight fishing in shallow water, red clay, or brackish water. Also a good option for outdoor activites such as baseball, golf, and cycling.
*The Wiley X FILTER 8 Polarized Lenses filter light to reduce glare and block reflective light. Keeps glare off the water and other light colored surfaces that can diminish vision at critical moments and cause eye fatigue.
**The Wiley X Captivate Polarized Lenses blocks out all UV/HEV rays and filters out eye-confusing light to make the color spectrum clearer. The Captivate Lenses filter light to reveal vivid detail, vibrant contrast, optimal clarity and enhanced depth perception.