Eye Size: 64 | DBL: 18 | Temple: 125
Head Size: Medium to Large
Wiley X Wave Configurations:
- Smoke Grey Lens/Matte Black Frame
- Clear Lens/Matte Black Frame
- Polarized Emerald Mirror Lens/Gloss Demi Frame
- Captivate Polarized Blue Mirror Lens/Matte Black Frame
- Shatterproof Selenite™ Polycarbonate Lenses that Meet ANSI Z87.1-2010 High Velocity and High Mass Impact Standards as well as US Federal OSHA 1910.133(b)(1)(1) Standards
- 100 percent UVA/UVB Protection with Distortion-Free Clarity
- T-Shell™ Lens Coating Resists Scratching in Extreme Environments
- Removeable Facial Cavity™ Seal Protects Eyes from Fine Dust, Pollen, Irritants as well as Peripheral Light
- Rx Ready
Includes the Following:
- Removeable Facial CavityTM Seal
- Black Zippered Clamshell Case
- T-Peg Strap
- Leash Cord with Rubber Temple Grips
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Instruction Card
- Smoke Grey Lens
Light transmission: 15%
Provides glare reduction without distorting colors. Excellent in bright conditions and a perfect all-around choice for sports on water and land.
- Clear Lens
Light Transmission: 89%
Provides Maximum Light Transmission. Ideal for hazy or overcast, dusk/dawn conditions.
- Polarized Emerald Mirror Lens
Base Tint: Amber / Light Transmission: 15% / FILTER 8 Lens*
Designed to Amplify Contrast for Superior Visual Performance. Distinct colors and crips acuity in all light conditions.
- Captivate Polarized Blue Mirror Lens
Base Tint: Grey / Light Transmission 10% / Captivate Lens**
Cuts glare from severe sunlight and excels in uncovered environments that are typically associated with saltwater fishing.
*The Wiley X FILTER 8 Polarized Lenses filter light to reduce glare and block reflective light. Keeps glare off the water and other light colored surfaces that can diminish vision at critical moments and cause eye fatigue.
**The Wiley X Captivate Polarized Lenses blocks out all UV/HEV rays and filters out eye-confusing light to make the color spectrum clearer. The Captivate Lenses filter light to reveal vivid detail, vibrant contrast, optimal clarity and enhanced depth perception.