Eye Size: 65 | DBL: 15 | Temple: 130
Head Size: Medium to Large
Wiley X Peak Configurations:
- Silver Flash (Smoke Grey) Lens/Gloss Black Frame
- Polarized Blue Mirror (Green) Lens/Matte Black Frame
- Captivate Polarized Copper Lens/Matte Black Frame
- Captivate Polarized Platinum Flash/Matt Black Frame
- Shatterproof Selenite™ Polycarbonate Lenses that Meet ANSI Z87.1-2010 High Velocity and High Mass Impact Standards as well as US Federal OSHA 1910.133(b)(1)(1) Standards
- 100 percent UVA/UVB Protection with Distortion-Free Clarity
- T-Shell™ Lens Coating Resists Scratching in Extreme Environments
- Rx Ready
Includes the Following:
- Black Zippered Case
- Leash Cord with Rubber Temple Grips
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Silver Flash Lens
Base Tint: Grey / Light Transmission: 12%
One of the darker lenses offered. Multi-coat, Z-Oxide mirror over smoke lenses. Reduces glare. Excellent on bright days.
- Polarized Blue Mirror Lens
Base Tint: Green / Light transmission: 12% / FILTER 8 Lens*
Multi-coat, green lenses. Absorb reflections across mirror surface, diminish glare. Ideal in bright conditions.
- Captivate Polarized Copper Lens
Base Tint: Copper / Light Transmission: 16% / Captivate Lens**
High-contrast tint that equalizes the environment. Red, green and yellow color enhancer. Cuts down glare making it perfect for sight fishing.
- Captivate Polarized Platinum Flash Lens
Base Tint: Green / Light Transmission: 13% / Captivate Lens**
Glare reduction across all environments. Further enhances contrast while providing a true color experience. Great for outdoor activities on bright days.
*The Wiley X FILTER 8 Polarized Lenses filter light to reduce glare and block reflective light. Keeps glare off the water and other light colored surfaces that can diminish vision at critical moments and cause eye fatigue.
**The Wiley X Captivate Polarized Lenses blocks out all UV/HEV rays and filters out eye-confusing light to make the color spectrum clearer. The Captivate Lenses filter light to reveal vivid detail, vibrant contrast, optimal clarity and enhanced depth perception.